Connect to Your Breath with This Gentle Aromatherapy Ritual
A blend of essential oils to stimulate and open your airways, encouraging you to gently move,stretch your body and get your blood flowing.
- 10 drops Spearmint (Mentha spicata) – More gentle and warming than peppermint, this oil can clear the fog from our minds and encourage us to inhale more deeply. Fresh and awakening.
- 8 drops of Eucalyptus radiata (Eucalyptus radiata) drops – Connects us directly with our respiratory system, clearing away stagnancy, encouraging deeper inhales and slower exhales. Fresh and awakening; stimulates mind.
- 16 drops Grapefruit (Citrus paradisii) – Uplifting and positive, stimulating to digestion and circulation; joyful, clean and helps us let go (detox) to move forward.
- A glass roll-on bottle, 10 ml
- A glass pirex measuring cup, or a glass beaker – something glass that has a little spout!
- A metal spoon for stirring (it’s not advisable to use wood)
- Measuring spoons.
- Your favorite carrier oil (examples are jojoba, almond, argan – any will do!)
- A label.
- In your glass measuring cup beaker, add 2 tsp of your favorite carrier oil.
- Add you essential oils.
- Use your metal spoon to blend all the oils together well.
- Once blended, carefully pour into the small opening of the glass roll-on bottle.
- Snap in the roll-on cap, screw on the lid, and shake gently.
- Create a name for your morning ritual, and write it on your label and attach to your bottle.