Pranarōm is a leader in providing 100% ECOCERT and USDA certified organic, pure and authentic essential oils. How do we choose the best essential oils and hydrosols on the planet? To guarantee Quality Assurance, every organic essential oil we sell goes through rigorous testing including:
- Gas Chromatography Testing
- Certificate of Analysis
- ECOCERT Organic Certification
Education about essential oils is on the rise, and we’re grateful for the enthusiasm our customers are showing in their quest for superior essential oils. There are many elements used to identify quality in essential oils — so many that it may feel overwhelming. Here are a few facts to help you understand our exemplary quality standards:
- Certified Organic, artisanal essential oils represent the highest tier of purity and medicinal activity. Only essential oils that are certified organically grown can provide 100% assurance of quality, free of herbicides, pesticides and synthetic adulteration.
- The rigors of ECOCERT and USDA certifications assure that each product that we produce is the unadulterated botanical varietal, contains no synthetic additives or preservatives, and has no trace of pesticides or herbicides.
- We do not work with essential oil brokers, which is often where adulteration occurs.
- In addition to the rigors of organic certification, our close relationships with farmers and distillers worldwide guarantees that the plants are harvested at the peak time of purity and distilled with craftsmanship and care that has been passed down through generations of family owned distilleries.
These guidelines guarantee that our products go above and beyond Certified Organic certification and are truly Therapeutic Grade.
Occasionally we have requests for Gas Chromatography Tests (GC¹s), Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), or Certificate of Analysis (C of A). These documents are useful in verifying plant species used to make the essential oils, and ensuring authenticity and traceability. However, they do not speak to the true indicator of premium quality: 100% certified organic essential oils grown and distilled at peak times to ensure the desired medical constituents shine through.